Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Ever since Oma sent Nick his costume I have been trying to get him to wear it. Last night we went to his daycare's halloween party and I thought maybe when he sees all the other kids that he would try it on but he stilled said "Don't wanna try it Mama." He is so funny sometimes. Well today I said you want to try on your Thomas the Train so Mama can take a picture? He said "Yeah!" hehehe I think it was because he loves for me to take a picture of him so I can show it to him! Good thing for technology! So I was able to take a couple of pics and get on the webcam with Oma so she could see him before he decided he didn't want to wear Thomas anymore. But man he is sooo cute!!!!! :o) P.S. You notice the finger to the side of his face? I told him to smile and I think he was helping his mouth out by making it bigger! hehehe


No comments: